Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning......

To look a lot like Christmas at the Atkinson home! I am so in love with today and with this moment!
Our Christmas Tree is up and decorated
We have Christmas music playing
There is a white blanket of snow outside and our apartment is warm and cozy
And our home is filled with the aroma of my new holiday spice wallflower from the bath and body works sale and also with the sweet smell of Justin's freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. 
I just ate a cookie while blogging, and let me tell you, they are one of his best batches yet!
Today is a GREAT day!


4 comments:

Jewls said...

Just want to say that your tree is cute, your thanksgiving looked amazing, and that we miss you!! Merry Christmas!! :)

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Well, Aubrey and I are going to start getting our house ready for the 1st ever Rasmussen Family Christmas Extravaganza. Well, I guess it can't be a true extravaganza until Jake is married or engaged, but it will still be a blast.
Cant wait to see all of you guys in about 3 weeks. Wow

Brittany said...

you are such a good writer! holy crap! well you sure are lucky, I wish someone around here would make chocolate chip cookies. And you have snow! It is December and we don't have any snow!

Johnsons said...

Don't you just looove the holidays :-). Your main picture is sooo cute!!!