Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kaden Jay Rasmussen

Tonight at 7:02 (Utah time) Kaden Jay Rasmussen was born.  He is our very first nephew and the first grandchild on the Rasmussen side. He belongs to my brother Jordan and his wife Aubrey. My dads name is Jay and my brothers name is Jordan Jay and now we have Kaden Jay. We are so excited to have this little boy in our family and now we REALLY can't wait for Christmas.  It is pretty crazy when one of your siblings becomes a parent, and I am so excited for Jord and Aubrey.  When my brother called me tonight I said " So how are you doing," and he said " Great. I am just sitting here holding my boy and watching the Jazz game."  Sounds perfect to me!

          We Love You baby Kaden!

I just had to post this cute picture of Kaden. It's my favorite

p.s. Justin and I were married on Feb 17th, our niece Tori was born on Sept 17th and now Kaden arrived on Nov 17th! I am really starting to like the 17th!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats Aunty Jess!

Emma said...

Congrats on being an aunt. Just wait until you have 11 under the age of 5!! They are so fun!

Atkinsons said...

He is SO cute! Congrats!

Julie Rasmussen said...

and i got engaged on the 17th!! i like that day too!!

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Actually that is the baby with his aunt Kenzie. But that is one of my favorite pictures of him