Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Coming Soon....

There are many blogs that I read that seem to have some post that they do on the same day every week.  I have seen "flashback fridays", "wordless wednesdays", and so forth.  I have decided to make one up of my own.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read and I love to get good recommendations on books. Having read some great books myself I have decided that I am going to start "Wednesdays Read". Every Wednesday I am going to post about a book I have just finished or read in the past that I enjoyed. So if you love to read and are looking for something new, stop by every wednesday to see what the book of the week is!

p.s. I just finished a GREAT book last night, so come back on Wednesday to find out what it is.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love the idea!! I love to read and am ALWAYS looking for a good book recommendation.

Leslie said...

I am also a huge book worm! I'm excited to get some good recommendations!