Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

My husband is awesome! I just had to start with that since he spent the entire day with me shopping in crowded stores. 
-We awoke at the ripe hour of 3:30 in the a.m. and sleepily got dressed and headed out the door to Kohls. 
- Kohls was insane. Found some boots, a vacuum, and clothes.  Looked at line that went to the back corner of store and decided no savings were worth that much of our time.
- Went to old navy and got there right as they were opening. Walked right in, found our purchases, waited in no line and got freebies!
- Went to mall. Wandered through Herbergers (like dillards) for about an hour looking for something to get with our free 10 dollar gift cards, but everything we found was an "exclusion". Decided we hate Herbergers.
- Walked around mall but realized we are too cheap for nice mall stuff.
- Went to best buy and bought some movies that were 3.98. We used our 10 dollars in reward points that we got from buying our tv. Free stuff! Nice!
- Came home and I got ready for work.  Justin took me to work.
- I worked from 10-5
- During that time Justin did MORE shopping (for me!) and did the laundry. Could I get any luckier?! Oh and he took a nap. Lucky dog.
- Justin picked me up at work at 5 and we went to the outlet stores.
- Basically finished our christmas shopping for ourselves.  Lets just say Banana Republic entire store an extra 50% and some other stores everything 70% off. Awesome!
- Went to Wal-Mart and bought a Christmas tree and shampoo for Justin (he earned it)
- Came home and ate Thanksgiving leftovers
- I went into our room and thats the last thing I remember
- Justin informed me this morning that when he came into our room I was asleep on the bed still fully dress in my clothes.
Black Friday was amazing!

2 comments:

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

My black Friday was spent waking up every couple of hours and feeding our crying baby. I thought about going out, but decided against it, although I did go out in the afternoon to look for Aubrey's Christmas present. Owell.

Jane said...

Sounds like you had a great day! We got some really good deals too. It was a blast. I don't know why, but daddy really likes to go out shopping on Black Friday. He pretty much hates shopping any other day. Oh, he also like shopping on Christmas Eve. So strange!!!