Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

MHA Halloween Party!

We spent Halloween night at a party with Justin's classmates from the MHA program.  We had a really fun time socializing and eating tons of food.  The night before Halloween Justin and I went to 2 goodwills, wal-mart, and target in search of something for costumes and left empty handed. We really didn't want to spend a lot of money so we decided to go with things we had, and I must admit we had some very put together costumes. We went as boy scouts! We each had hiking boots, long socks, shorts, and Justin is over the scouts in the ward so scout shirts too. Justin even wore a camel-back and had his leatherman on his belt and I wore a hiking pack full of all the essentials: tylenol, bobby pins, chapstick, the camera, etc... Everyone really loved Justins slick hairdo too. I think he got called an 11 year old boy 50 times! It was a very fun night.  As the night went on and the families with kiddies left to tuck them in their beds, we observed some beer-pong in the garage and I learned what a jello- shot looks like.  Not only is Halloween fun, but educational too!

(click on collage for full sized fun!)
Posted by Picasa

And for a really scary picture of me and my siblings, go here

3 comments:

Jane said...

You guys did a great job with your costumes! Way to be creative! What's a jell-o shot??? A game or food???

Joni said...

It really was so fun! You guys really did look so good!

Brittany said...

I love it!! Your costumes are awesome.