Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rasmussen Sibling Gift Exchange!

This post is for my siblings, to keep track of who has who this year for the annual Rasmussen Sibling Gift Exchange!  The times sure have changed, there are a lot more of us in the drawing this year!
As usual everyone gives to Mom and Dad
This year everyone gives to baby Rasmussen!!! (I am not naming him since he is not officially born and named yet) and one gift per couple is fine.
And here are the results of the drawing as conducted by myself and Julie via telephone.
 
Jordan- Jacob
Aubrey- Justin
Jessica- Caleb
Justin- Julie
Julie- Jessica
Caleb- Aubrey
Jacob- Jordan

This picture is from the last year that it was just us 4 kids. My how our family has grown but we love you Justin, Aubrey, Caleb, and baby Rass (that will be here any day now!!! and will most likely be called Kaden!)
Posted by Picasa
I love you all and I CAN'T wait until Christmas!

No comments: