Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday's Read

Thanks for tuning in for the very first "Wednesday's Read" ever! This weeks read is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  One of my favorite things in the whole world is finding a book that I just can't put down and that I devour in a day or two. This book was just that for me.  I found this book fascinating and I was hooked from the very beginning.  This book was not only entertaining and gripping but it also made me think of some issues that are prevalent throughout this novel.  I don't want to set this book up too much or give away any details, but if you are looking for a quick and easy yet fascinating read, check out The Hunger Games. 
 
Disclaimer: You may or may not like the books that I happen to enjoy, but I do have a broad taste in literature, so hopefully you will find something that suits you. And if you do end up loving this book too, leave me a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

cool.. did you get the idea for that book off the Stephenie Meyer website? I saw it on there a while ago. So do you think I would like it? What is it about?

Emma said...

I just finished my book, so I'm going to pick this one up at the library today!