Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Here in Minnesota, we Atkinson's had a very fun and romantic day! 
The day started off with some long overdo sleeping in.  It has been a LONG time since we were both able to just lay in bed in the morning! It was awesome.  Justin left for a minute while I was getting ready.  He arrived home with a lush vase of red roses, they are amazing and they smell sooooo good!  Then we decided to exchange our little gifts for each other.  I made him a card and wrapped up some of his favorite candy and a gift card to his favorite store (Banana Republic).  He gave me some toblerones (my favorite) and a gorgeous white gold necklace! Justin does a great job picking me out jewelry, he really knows my taste.

(Me and my roses and my new necklace!)
We headed out and went to lunch at LeeAnn Chin, and then we did some shopping.  We didn't actually buy anything, more just wandering around, but we still had a good time.  Then we went to downtown Minneapolis to the Spaghetti Factory.  The wait was an hour and a half so we put down our name and then wandered the city.  It was fun but then I started whining because the shoes I was wearing were of the "great for looks not walking" variety.  We got back to the Restaurant just in time and didn't have to wait at all.  We had a great dinner.  You can not go wrong in my book with spinach tortilini from the Spaghetti Factory.
 
(Justin in mid-chew and me. He just "loves" that I document everything!)
After dinner we went and saw, "He's just not that into you", which was pretty funny.  I know that ours is the typical dinner and a movie Valentine's Day, but for poor college kids like ourselves, any excuse to eat out and see a show is fine by us!  It was a great day and my baby sure spoiled me!  
Thanks again hunny, I LOVE YOU! 

Ending the night with a kiss!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

isn't it "HE'S just not that into you?" Oh and by the way, I am putting a note for you in the package my mom is sending. It is in an envelope.

Jessica A said...

Well I guess I was just thinking of me and Justin when I wrote that. Just kidding, I am very into him. And I just fixed the typo. Thanks!