Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged

I have never done a tag in all of my blogging but I was tagged by Cousin's Megan and Chad, and Paul and Allison.  Okay guys here is our list!

" 8 Things"
 
8 TV Shows We Watch
1- The Office
2- Arrested Development(it is cancelled but we have them on DVD)
3- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4- 24
5- Project Runway
6- Top Chef
7- Wheel of Fortune
8- Flight of the Conchords

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1- We had a big "Make and Take" event at my work and I taught one of the projects
2- Justin was in a 4 hour meeting in the morning. Yay for Saturday's!
3- We went grocery shopping at target and scored some clearance Valentines candy.  I got a cupid pez dispenser!
4- We bought a memory card for our new Canon Rebel!
5- We went out to dinner at the olive garden (thanks again mom for the gift card at Christmas)
6- We waddled back to the car after the above mentioned meal.
7- Scraped lots and lots of snow off the car.  It snowed about 5 inches!
8- Bought an early edition Sunday newspaper so that I can have my coupons and score big at CVS!

8 of Our Favorite Places to Eat
1- P.F. Changs
2- The Spaghetti Factory
3- Rodizio Grill
4- Taco Bell
5- The local bar scene....seriously! Bar food is great!
6- Olive Garden
7- Arby's
8- Anywhere that we have a coupon to.  That usually decides where we eat.  

Here is a funny side note.  In less then a week we ate at 4 of the aforementioned locations.  We really never eat out but we went to the Spaghetti Factory on Valentines day with a 10 dollar gift card, P.F. Changs for our Anniversay, Sallys Bar with a buy one get one free coupon on Friday and Olive Garden on Saturday with a gift card.
*Disclaimer- I promise we never eat out 2 days in a row but I worked from 8 a.m. until dinner time both nights and it we actually only paid for one meal this weekend!

Okay so here are 4 people that I tag
1- Jordan(maybe if enough people tag him he will do it)
2- Shawn and Krystal
3-Scott and Emma A
4- Daniel and Amanda B

No comments: