Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Package came in the mail.

Yesterday a package came in the mail.  I was very excited you see, because I LOVE getting packages and mail. When I opened the package this is what I saw
And here are the contents of my package.
It was perfect timing since this is what our candy dish looks like. 


This package was from my mother.  It was not the first of holiday packages stuffed with cheer though. For every holiday we get a package with treats, decorations, and all sorts of fun stuff.  Our last one at christmas had lots of candy, a decoration, and a Christmas movie.  Since the day I left for college I have been getting packages like this from my mom.  She even used to put little treats in for my roommates.  I seriously have the best mom who is always thinking of us and doing such awesome things for all of her kids.  
The night that we got our Christmas package, my little sister's facebook status said " I'm putting up Christmas decorations that my mom sent me in the mail."  
Mom, you are awesome.  Thanks again we LOVE it.

p.s. I guarantee that candy wont make it to Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Emily said...

i totally remember getting packages from your mom and she would have stuff for me and emma! i love how some things just never change!

Jane said...

Well, you're welcome, what's better than a box of chocolate??? We hope you like the DVD, it's our new favorite show (after Big Bang Theory of course). Love you!

Emma said...

i totally remember the packages too. they were so fun!!

Carol said...

I don't have a Mom. Would your Mom like a new daughter? Carol