Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I LOVE CVS!

I'm in love with CVS.  I had heard of their Extra Care Bucks program but never really thought that it would work out, and I figured it was going to be more hassle then the stuff was actually worth it, but boy was I wrong!  I decided to give CVS a try this week and here is the result.  
I got all of the merchandise below for less then 5 dollars

AND.... not only that but I have 5 "extra care bucks" to still spend in the store.  So basically I made a few cents!  
So I got
I jumbo bag cotton balls- 1.99
Nail polish remover- 1.99
Gillette fusion gamer razor- 11.99
(2) Heat pads 3 packs- 7.98
(8) Packages of cotton rounds- 7.92

That is 31.87 of merchandise for under 5 dollars out of pocket, and I still have 5 dollars in extra bucks so it was more then free.
I think I am officially addicted to CVS! 
Have any of you ever done this?  Are you ECB reward members?

2 comments:

Atkinsons said...

It's great huh? And addicting!

Jewls said...

What the heck are CV's and where do you sign up?