Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Top Chef


Have you ever seen Top Chef?  If your answer is no then you are missing out.  It is this awesome cooking competition on the Bravo network.  Justin and I LOVE it and have seen every season.  We always talk about how we wish we could make some of the things they make, and how we don't even know what most of the things they make are.  Last week for Family Home Evening Justin planned it and decided that we were going to make crepes and watch Top Chef.  I know a lot of you are thinking that crepes are not that big of a deal but neither of us had ever made a crepe before and the name alone sounded pretty fancy to us!  It takes a little playing around to make a really good crepe but I think Justin really mastered it.  So we made our crepes and watched Top Chef.  And if the competition would have been down to me and Justin, I think Padma would have said, "Jessica, please pack your knives and go." 

Strawberries and fresh whipped cream
Egg and cheese
  
Powdered sugar

One of Justin's lovely crepes
 
The crepe extraordinaire.

2 comments:

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

I have been trying to get a hold of you

Jane said...

I have never made a crepe in my life! So proud of you guys. You will have to make some for me. They look delicious.