Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy NSD!!!!

I hope you are all having a great NSD and doing something fun to celebrate!  Wait.... you don't know what NSD is?  It is National Scrapbooking Day! To celebrate my WONDERFUL husband let me do a little splurging and I got this


- Photos from the Quickutz Facebook page (yes I am aware that I am friends with a scrapbooking company on Facebook).

It is the "Reuse" limited edition Quickutz gift set and it is oh so cute! I also spent the day hosting one of the free projects at our "Make and Take" weekend at my work (Archiver's) to celebrate National Scrapbooking Weekend.  So if you have not done so yet, make something creative and eat a piece of cake to celebrate the wonderful art of scrapbooking!  

Now I actually want to eat some cake.
I LOVE cake!

p.s. Emma- The "Flirt" set totally reminds me of you every time I see it.  You have to check it out. Go here.

2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Jessica you need to tell me what to do out in Minneapolis! When do you leave for SLC? That is quite funny we are swapping places for the summer. Give me any recommendations of what we need to do or see!
And we are actually living in St. Paul right off the Mississippi river somewhere. I will let you know more of our exact location when we get out there this next week.

Brittany said...

CAKE!!!!!