Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chicago-Day numero dos

I am FINALLY posting about our second day in Chicago.  Sorry that took forever!  We have been pretty busy and I have more fun stuff to blog about but that will have to wait until I get some older posts done!  So here it is........ Chicago....Day 2

On day 2 of our Chicago trip we all awoke and went to breakfast at an awesome little place called the corner bakery and it was delish.  After breakfast the boys went to a lecture and me and Natalie went back to our room where we then took another nap.  It was awesome! When they were done Justin and I decided to venture off downtown to do a little shopping.  We went to none other than our favorite store Banana Republic.  Chicago has the biggest BR that I have ever been to.  It is 4 levels!  Much to our dismay we left empty handed.  No awesome deals, which is all we can afford! It was fun nonetheless. After a little more wandering we met up with Nat and Dave and went into the American Girl store.  The boys just loved it......oh wait that was me and Natalie.  Correction- the boys looked embarrassed and stood in one spot the whole time.  It was pretty awesome even though we were only there for 10 minutes.  
We then decided to go to the top of the John Hancock building but we didn't want to pay a ton so we decided to just casually go to the restaurant on the top floor and look around.  Lets just say there was a not so friendly hostess who loved to give Dave an evil eye.  Lets also say that after we tried to be more sneaky, the elevator opened up 2 more times and we were all just standing there trying to look innocent as we waited for the doors to close. 

This is Me Natalie and Dave in the back of a cab.

After that we headed to our final destination of the trip.  We all went to the Shedd Aquarium.  The Aquarium was awesome.  I loved it!  My not so favorite part was the anaconda.  I don't think that it helped my phobia of snakes.  

Here is a collage of my favorite pics.
(click the collage to see the pics better)


Here is the awesome view of Chicago from the front of the Aquarium.
 After the aquarium we went to dinner at the coolest place called Eleven which was so good.  And then it was to the airport and back home.  We had such a great time getting away for a few days.  

The End

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

That's really cool! How do you make those collages of pictures? I've seen people post them on their blogs, but I have no idea how to do them. Please help!!!