Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6- 20 of My Favorite Things

Today is Day 6 of my blog a day challenge, the topic is "20 of my Favorite Things".

How lucky are you to be invited to Jessica's Favorite Things!!!???
However unlike Oprah, I am unable to give my favorite things away.
Sorry.
But I hope you still enjoy reading about some of the things in my life that put a smile on my face.

1- my e-mealz subscription- seriously life changing!
2- new books from the library
3- gift cards
4- big toothless baby smiles
5- my new short hair
6- phone calls with my mom
7- Wheel of Fortune! I will be on that show someday
8- freshly painted toe nails
9- going overboard on Holidays- gifts, decor, food, I love it all!!
10- getting packages in the mail
11- Window shopping at places we can't afford and picking out things for when we have a house "some day"
12- scrapbook paper
13- Mac and Cheese- it's my favorite food and I am always looking for the best
15- a great couponing trip to CVS
16- my Canon Rebel
17- Netflix
18- Skype- a lifesaver when you don't live by a single family member and you have a scrumptious baby to show off.
19- Modern Family
20- reading stories with my little bug

I could seriously go on and on but those are a few of the many things that came to mind. I guess I am pretty lucky to have so many things in my life that make me happy.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I'll just assume that your husband was #21....

Meikjn said...

I think I may take the challenge. it is fun to read your posts we have a lot in common.