Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 1- Your biggest accomplishment

So here it is, day one of the post a day challenge! Today the challenge is to post about your greatest accomplishment. That's easy! It was when I won a medal in my "Math Counts" math club in the 8th grade. It had a calculator on it.

Okay totally kidding. I mean that did actually happen but it is not even close to my greatest accomplishment. My greatest accomplishment would be these two...
I am still in wedded bliss with my best friend, it will be 4 years in about 2 weeks. We were sealed for all eternity in the this Temple. We recently brought into this world a perfect and beautiful baby girl. When I see these two together it makes me complete.
I am a wife to a husband I adore and a mother to tiny bundle of pure heaven and that is my greatest accomplishment.

3 comments:

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

just beautiful. what a sweet post. we miss you guys!

Emma said...

hip hip hooray! Keep up the challenge, it's great!

Jewls said...

She's adorable, I'd say that's a pretty good "biggest accomplishment"!

P.S. I love your new hair, so cute!