Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FYI

For your information......

-On average it has been about 10 degrees here, and that is in the middle of the day, and that is also without factoring in the wind chill
-I got an early Christmas present in the mail that my mom authorized me to utilize early. It is the North Face nuptse in black. It is the most incredible and warm coat and I think I might actually be in love with it!
- Justin is studying, studying, and studying some more and preparing his talk for church tomorrow. 
- Usually I don't have a huge desire to see anything in the theaters or maybe just one movie that is out looks really good to me, but I have a HUGE list of movies I want to see that are playing or that start over Christmas.  
-And the biggest FYI of all, is 5 DAYS.  5 days until we fly home for the holidays! We are going back to Utah from the 18th to the 8th of January. Thats right, 3 whole weeks.  And Justin's family is all going to be together, and I was thinking in my head, and my family has not all been together since my wedding almost 2 years ago so that is going to be awesome!! And we get to meet our niece and our nephew and my sisters fiance.  It is going to be an amazing 3 weeks people!  
What are all of your holiday plans? I hope you all get to spend it with family and those you love.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Hey!! We'll be in Rocks Springs from the 24th-28th, but if you guys have a spare evening we should get together!

Atkinsons said...

We CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

Sarah and Trent said...

Are you guys going to the Buehler Christmas party?? I hope so! Merry Chrismas!

Emily said...

Yay for spending Christmas in Utah! Are you going to be in Logan on Dec. 30th? Matthew and I will be up there for that afternoon, and I really want to see you!! Let me know!