Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas! (numero uno)

Since Justin and I will be flying to Utah to spend the holidays with family, we decided to open the majority of our presents from each other last night since we are going to be pretty busy until we leave, and since we wanted to pack a lot of what we were getting. We found some sweet deals on black friday so we both got clothes, clothes, and more nice warm clothes for Christmas. After we shopped we handed each other our loot and wrapped the other persons gifts. No surprise there, but we got some great stuff and at least we know we will like it! It was still really fun opening and finally getting the clothes we bought a couple weeks ago, and I also got to open one that was a surprise. Justin got me THE most amazing luxurious and softest robes on the planet. I have never had a robe and I have really been wanting a really nice one and mine is amazing. I was super excited. 
We had a little too much fun taking some pictures of our first Christmas celebration, enjoy!
Me showing the tree some love
That is one very excited/sexy Justin!

Merry (early) Christmas!

We took a little break to watch our beloved "Headlines". Merry Christmas Mr. Leno!

VERY excited for my first present!!!

Poor Justin, he didn't get what he asked Santa for.

I totally look like a vampire here, and I am not talking about my abnormally good looks. I am talking about my pale, glow in the dark skin and flaming red eyes. My skin is seriously as white as the wall. I like to call it porcelain, it makes me sound fancy. 

Ahhhh new robe. Ahhhh Christmas wrapping paper!

Justin and his goods 

Me and Mine!

As a child we always had to pose with all of our presents and Justin did too, so naturally it has carried on.  We do it with our Birthday presents too.  I don't think I could actually open presents and then not compile them and pose with them.  It would seem so wrong!

2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Merry early Christmas! It looks like you had a great one. That bathrobe will come in handy when you have kids... midnight feedings! Love the vampire picture, BTW! Have fun in Utah!

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

How fun! Looks like you had a good christmas. I hope you got some skiing in for me Justin. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.