Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surprise parties and homemade cards.

On saturday we hosted a little surprise birthday party for out friend Ben. The boys were having fun playing mario kart on the wii. It was fun to all get together. Happy Birthday Ben!


I was also asked to make a couple cards for our ward craft day and here is what I came up with. I decided to do a thank you card and 2 Christmas cards since it is right around the corner.  This was pretty much my first real attempt at making cards and I am happy with them. Hopefully people in the ward will like them enough to want to make them! :)

5 comments:

Atkinsons said...

VERY cute cards! I love them!! The people in your ward will love them too!

Emma said...

super cute cards! It's so fun to see what you are up to...Emily and I were thinking maybe the three of us could get together for dinner in SLC on the 29th of December, what do you think?

Jane said...

You did a great job! Everyone will love them. I expect to get one in the mail :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! I love to make cards, but none of mine are as good as yours! I'm sure the ladies in your ward will love them!

Heather Magnusson said...

I'd love to make them! Nice job Jess!