Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Common Cold

The leaves have begun to turn, displaying colors of golden yellow and fiery red. The air is crisp and cool and bites when you take your first deep breath. The season smells of pumpkin spice and cinnamon, unfortunately I can not smell these things and the crisp air of fall makes my nose run even more then it already has been. I have been snuggled up with a box of kleenex and my newly checked out library books sniffling away. Its not all bad though, it gives me an excuse to lay around and read all day, but if my husband asks, I am very ill and far too sick to do dishes.

3 comments:

Jane said...

My poor baby girl! What about your new job???

Jessica A said...

never fear mother dear. I don't work until monday so I have plenty of time for recovery!

Emily said...

Sorry you don't feel good - I've got a nice little cold myslef!! I hope you feel better soon!