Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't wait to try this!

For those of you that don't know, I work at Archivers which is basically the best Scrapbook store ever. We are currently awaiting our first shipment of this little beauty. It is called the slice and it is made by making memories.  It is an electronic cutter.  For those of you who love to scrapbook as I do, go here to see it in action. It is pretty cool.
Blog Update: We got our store demo in this morning and so I got to play around with it. It is very similar to a Cricut cutter but it is a lot smaller, portable and its not connected to a cord. It is a pretty fun little tool! I showed a lot of people how to use it today and everyone seems really excited about it. Too bad it's 150 big ones!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You work at Archivers?! I didn't know that! How awesome! I totally want one of these too!

Emma said...

I'm totally jealous that you work at Archivers! I love that store. This looks cool, kinda like a little cricut.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

That is such a cool little gadget! I will have to try one someday! Sounds like your job is pretty fun!! We sure miss you guys, i talked to your sis-in-law once at church, and haven't seen her since, I need to be better at that. love to hear from you guys, keep the stories coming!

Atkinsons said...

It was kind of funny when I walked into the room and noticed Shawn watching the demo for this thing! Looks pretty cool. Glad you have a job that will be so fun for you!