Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Record

I think I must have set some sort of record. In two days I blogged from December to the present month of July, granted I left out quite a bit, but I got all the big stuff in. After feeling ashamed of only blogging twice in almost a year, I decided it was time for a change. Justin and I will be moving in one month to Minneapolis and I think that this blog will be a great way to keep in touch. It will be hard to live right smack in the middle of Virginia and Utah and be over a thousand miles away from the closest family member, but hopefully this blog will make the distance a little less daunting. So, to all our friends anf family, come back often and keep in touch!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Jess! All those posts - quite impressive! I'm glad that my little visit made the blog :)

Keep in touch! xoxo

Emma said...

Yay! I get super excited every time one of my friends starts a blog! I will be checking it daily (as part of my morning routine!) so post often, it's soo good to see what you are doing! I often see you and Justin driving around in your Willie car and wonder "oh, There they are! I wonder what they are up to!" It's good to be able to catch up this way.

XOXOXO

Julie H. said...

It's so good to see what you guys are up to! So happy to keep in touch! Love you!