Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a REAL good time

My dad was able to be in Utah for 2 days before a trip to WY. Justin and I went down to see him and my grandparents. It was SO great to see my dad. It is hard having my family live so far away. My dad, me, Justin, and my brother Jordan and his cute pregnant wife Aubrey all went to the REAL Salt Lake game on the 12th of July. We had such a fun time. Jordan is the biggest REAL fan ever and he and his wife have season tickets so they were fun to go with. Then on sunday, Justin and I went to church at my Grandparents ward with them and my dad. It was really cool to see all the people who grew up with my dad. Everyone was really excited to see him again. We had a wonderful weekend of visiting, and it was really hard to say goodbye again until who knows when. We love you Dad!

Aubrey, Jordan, Dad, Me and Justin

Me and my Dad

2 comments:

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Real won today.
Hooray. We stay in first place. It was a great win

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Real won today. We remain in first place. This game was so intense.
I love it.