Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jess!

On July 9th I turned 23 years old, WOW! It was such a perfect day. My wonderful hubby cleaned the kitchen for me which was awesome. I opened gifts and I got the most wonderful things! My parents gave me money, a way cute necklace, and a vera bradley purse. I got money from grandparents and a purse from my grandparents. Justin got me the most beautiful silver necklace and bracelet that he picked out himself! He also got me shoes that i have been wanting and bare minerals make up and a game called Ticket to Ride which is so much fun! We went shopping in the afternoon, and then we went and saw WALL-E which is now my new favorite movie. Then we went to dinner at Hamiltons Steakhouse here in Logan. Then we went my in-laws for cake and ice cream and MORE gifts!! I got more money for some books, a gift wrap set and lots of candles and air fresheners and lotions from bath and body works. It was such a fabulous day. I had many phone calls and text messages wishing me a Happy Birthday and I just want to thank every one for the great gifts and for making it a special day!

No comments: