Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Lost!

It appears to some that I have abandoned my blog. And I see why some may think that since it has been about 2 months since my last post. But in reality my priorities have just not been in the blogosphere. You see, I do have my reasons for not blogging....
It started around Thanksgiving when my parents got here. We had too much fun and were too busy to blog, then we were busy getting ready for Christmas and work and school and such. Then we went to Utah for Christmas for 2 weeks and were too busy to blog then. And then the day after Christmas our memory card magically fried itself and we lost over 1,000 pictures including our whole Christmas trip. When we got home I really was not so motivated to blog with no pictures of anything so I didn't.

But my blog friends I am going to be completely honest and tell you the main reason that I have not blogged ......


We are full heartedly addicted to Lost. The final season starts today, and when we got home from Utah in January we decided to try and catch up while the final season was on. And by "catch up" I mean start. We started at the very beginning and it has been less then a month and we are almost done with season 3. This show is seriously amazing! But it has been a challenge to stay away from spoilers. With the final season starting there are huge promos everywhere and it has taken much self control to look away, plug our ears, and mute the tv when a preview comes on.
So maybe when we are all caught up with our new love, I will return to this blog.
And if you leave a spoiler in the comments I will hunt you down....

7 comments:

Emma said...

no spoilers here, but I will say that I started Lost last year and LOVED it all the way through Season 3. For me, Season 4 was a little wierd, kinda started to lose interest, Season 5 I was so confused I couldn't even follow the story anymore and I'm not even interested in Season 6 because it went to such a wierd place.

Alli E. said...

We just started the series right before Christmas and finished in January, just in time for the 6th season TONIGHT!! We are so excited!!

Jane said...

Well, at least you're not addicted to something like Star Trek or The Bachelor because then you would just be lame. Oh wait....

Jessica A said...

Hey mom don't diss the bachelor! I had my doubts about it but it has sucked me in!!!!

But never Star Trek, I am not that lame!

Candis said...

Yay! So glad you're blogging again. I love to read your blog! And I always need a good book. You're my favorite source for what to read so I've been scrambling unsuccessfully. Glad your back :)

Atkinsons said...

my whole family is addicted too...we would never miss an episode! but then I moved away and never had time to watch it...but the show is amazing for sure!

Sarah and Trent said...

We Love LOST also!! We got the 5th season for Christmast and finished it halfway through January. It is so addicting...keep going even though it gets a little confusing :)