Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Moms love us!

Yesterday we got a Valentine's Day box in the mail from my mom. Today we got one from Justin's mom (I guess technically they are from our "families" but anyone who has a mom knows that the boxes were put together by our moms.)
We are so excited and it makes us feel so loved that they are thinking of us when we are all the way out in Minnesota! We seriously have been blessed in life with amazing Mothers!
Thanks Moms!!!! We love you!!!
And we very much appreciate candy!

(I may have tried to make the dove chocolates, kisses, and cinnamon lip bags look full in this picture because even though we got the box yesterday, they all may be half empty.)


And I am also really excited because I also got my watch that I won online around Christmas. It is from the Timex crystal collection and is real leather with real swarovski crystals. It is pretty pimp!

2 comments:

Jane said...

How did you win that watch? I don't think I've heard the story.

Emily said...

love this watch!!