Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. On Friday we went to the Annual MHA Halloween party. We dressed up as a retired couple from Florida, out for our morning walk around the mall.
He is going to be so sexy as an old man!
I had these pictures of my "grandkids" in my fanny pack, and I would take them out and show everybody how lovely they are.
This is my real hair. No wigs for me!
What is Halloween without a party collage?
On Halloween(saturday) we had a nice afternoon at home, and then we passed out some candy to trick or treaters. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door one time to find about 5 boys around the age of 10. All of them were dressed as army men except one, who was dressed in Middle Eastern attire. I think he was a terrorist captured. They got skittles for sure!
After the trick or treaters came and depleted the candy supply I was hoping to eat all this week, we went out to dinner with some friends. We went to Matt's Bar for some Juicy Lucy's. For those of you who are in the dark about this heavenly fare, let me enlighten you.
Juicy Lucy's are a burger stuffed with oozing, melting, bubbling cheesy goodness in the middle.
We love them!
We hope you all had a great Halloween!
Now where's my walker?

5 comments:

Emma said...

very clever costume! Sounds like tons of fun. I want one of those burgers!

Bridget said...

That first picture made Jeremy and me laugh and laugh. So awesome.

Sarah and Trent said...

Looks like fun!! I can ony hope that I will look half as good as you do as an older woman :)

Atkinsons said...

The costumes are hilarious! You guys always come up with creative ideas! I was looking at the pictures on face book before you posted them here on your blog, and wondered about your hair...I thought, wow-thats a really really good wig! ha ha! you didn't chop your hair right?...just pinned it back?
miss you guys!

The Bormann Family said...

This costume is AWESOME! LOVE THE grand kid photos.