Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Winners!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14 2 

Timestamp: 2009-03-14 05:36:35 UTC

Comment 14 

Alanya/Ally said...

Leaving another love comment! Thanks for always posting!!! Got to run... Enrichment starting soon... also working on burning 75 CD's for the primary! Ah!!!


Comment 2

Jane said...

Sending love your way!!! Can we be related to you and still win??? Here's more LOVE!!!


Congratulations to you both!  I picked these numbers by using the random integer generator at random.org.  Thank you all for leaving comments!  I love to hear what you have to say.

And to my winners..... send me an e-mail at jesso22@yahoo.com with what you would like and with your address (if I don't already know it) and I will get you your winnings!


3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad!!! I think I may even woke up the hubby sleeping. I think it's kind of funny your mom won, too. Yay for random numbers!!!

Jane said...

I never win anything!!! I hope people don't think this was rigged. Can't wait for my PRIZE!!!!!

Jessica A said...

For the record it was not rigged. I put in 2 numbers and that is what I got. And I am glad that I get to give my mommy a prize!!!