Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nightlife

So last night Justin and I went out to a bar. Before you start freaking out mom let me explain. We decided to go out since it was friday and get some good food and anyone that knows us well knows that we LOVE coupons. The other day in the mail we got a bunch of buy one get one free meal coupons but most of them happen to be at bars. We ended up going to a bar called Sally's and had some amazing sandwiches. So yes we went to a bar on a friday night and yes we drank water, ate sandwiches, and even used a coupon. I am sure our waitress thought we were freaks, but I think we are awesome!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You rebels!! We are glad that you are safe and settled from your journey! Good luck out there. It's fun to see all the new things you are experiencing out there!

Jane said...

I do not freak out, ever.

Emily said...

I love you! And I miss you!!

[ps - coupons rock!]

Natelli Johnston said...

I have never been to a bar, but hear that most of them do have pretty good food. I went to school with Justin btw, tell him hi from Natelli Taylor!

Kara Simmons. said...

It's good to hear from you! You and your hubby are cute together. Minnesota looks like a pretty place to live! How exciting!