Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School


Justin is such a good sport and let me take a cheesy picture of him on his first day of school. I can't believe he is a graduate student and we are in Minneapolis! Today Justin started the Masters in Healthcare Administration program at the University of Minnesota. Justin, I am so proud of you! You are such a wonderful husband and I am so grateful you are such a hard worker and you are taking on a couple more years of school so we can have a great future. I love you!

4 comments:

Emma said...

so fun! Who is driving the Willie car? I see it around town and it totally throws me off.

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Hey, its good to hear from you! How is Minneapolis? Hope all is well there! Miss you guys!

Ashlee said...

Your blog is so cute, it looks like you are having lots of fun adventures out there. I sure will miss your RS lessons!

Tiffany said...

Good luck with school Justin! We hope to see you guys soon.