Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wal-Mart at the Break of Dawn

Okay I hate to admit it but I was one of those crazy girls that went at midnight to get my copy of Breaking Dawn(even though I had to work a 12 hour shift starting at 7 the next morning!) I pre-reserved my copy at Borders, and my wonderful husband and I went a little after 11 to join the fun. We sat and read until midnight and then I met up with my mother in law, sister in law, and cousins in law to get my book. Justin did not want to lose his chair so he stayed put. Borders was very poorly organized and so chaotic. After over 40 mins and hardly anybody getting their books it was getting tense! We heard some rumors that Wal-Mart had lots of books so we all ended up leaving and heading there. They had piles and piles of books and not a single line. Within 5 minutes we had our books payed for and we were in our cars. So much for Borders. And I even saved a dollar!
We can hardly stand the wait can ya tell?

Once again, Wal-Mart saves the Day.

2 comments:

Emma said...

oh my goodness! Have you finished yet? I'm almost done and it's killing me!!

Emily said...

I'm bringing books 1 and 2 to Hawaii with me! So you 2 girls better not ruin the ending for me!!