Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moving Sucks!

I hate packing! Trying to fit everything we own into a pickup truck and a honda accord was quite the adventure! At least my mom and Julie were there to help! My mom was a lifesaver and Julie was....cute to look at? Just kidding she helped a lot too! Even though it has been a nightmare, it has also been really awesome to get rid of over half of our belongings. It will be nice to move in and not have all the junk! Jordan and Aubrey came up to say goodbye and it was great to see them, even though I was stressed and getting cranky. We will miss everyone so much!
Justin and a popsicle

Julie, Mom, Jordan, and Aubrey in our almost empty house

2 comments:

Atkinsons said...

Aww we miss you guys! Glad you made it to MN okay...we were worried that some of you stuff was going to fly off the back of the truck! Hope you are enjoying your new home! love you guys

Jewls said...

Jess I love your blog! I agree that moving is the pits, but kind of an adventure at the same time! Good luck in Minnesota! I am sure it will be awesome! Keep blogging about it, because I love reading people's blogs!

p.s. I don't know if I ever gave you that spagetti recipe, but it's on my blog...it's a few pages back, but it's on here!!