Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

5 years

A lot can happen in 5 years.
5 years ago today, I met Justin at Utah State University. Little did I know on that day, that that boy would become the love of my life, my best friend, eternal companion, and soon, the father of our baby girl. In 5 years we have created a family, and I am thankful for today to remind me just how lucky I am that I was at the right place at the right time.
And thanks to Justin for giving me a beautiful life that is never without laughter. You are seriously the best husband ever and I am glad that you are mine. What other husband would be so much fun shopping, and let his wife take embarrassing pictures of him?
But for the record, both of these events were of Justin's own doing with no motivation by me. That's why I love him so.

I thought he was trying on work slacks, he came out in these very nice Levi shorts instead.

He just might be wearing the fake belly that you can try on with clothes at Motherhood Maternity.

Yeah, he makes life very fun.
I love him.

3 comments:

Emily said...

congrats on 5 years! that is so exciting!

Jane said...

What wonderful parents you are both going to be.

Anonymous said...

It's a bit frightening how real that baby bump looks on Justin!!! I want to see some new pics of you with your bump!!!