Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

DC

I know ,I know it has been forever since I last blogged! I am currently in the middle of a two week stay with my parents in Washington DC. We just sent off my little brother Jacob on his two year church mission to Guatemala City. I just celebrated my 25th birthday tonight by going to Mary Poppins at the Kennedy center, and we have been keeping very busy with many adventures. I am apart from Justin who had to stay back in Minnesota for work, but he is flying out here to meet up with my on Wed night. I am feeling great and I have to admit that I really love being pregnant. I just can't believe that I am 25 weeks already! I have been posting lots of pictures of my trip on facebook but I thought I would post the link to the album on the blog so here it is
And I guess it is time for a shot of my pregnant self so here you go
I just happened to turn 25 years old and I am 25 weeks along!
That is all for now! More to come soon!!!!

1 comment:

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

Hey Jessica! I just came across your blog; congrats on being prego! You look adorable. It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun! I can't wait to see pictures of that little baby girl when she gets here!