Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

4 Years Ago........

4 years ago, on August 29th 2005, it was the first day of classes at Utah State University. 
4 years ago on the top of the stairs outside of the TSC I was approached by a really cute guy. 
4 years ago today, I met my husband.   
I remember walking home that day with butterflies in my stomach, thinking about the gorgeous guy that came up to talk to me and I hoped that we would end up hanging out.  If only I had known on that day what the future held for us. 

I love you Justin, and I am eternally glad that you found me on that day!

* A picture of us in our early dating days*

P.S. 20 years ago on this day my baby and only sister was born.  Happy 20th birthday Julie!  I love you so much!

3 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Emily said...

Congrats!! Love that picture - I believe I might have been the one who took it!! :)